At Islington Museum we run a full programme of formal and informal learning linked to Islington’s history and our collections.
Enabling children to be creative and curious with Islington’s Heritage.
This term we are offering:
– Victorian Life on Liverpool Road
– Exploring the Home Front
– Victorian Pharmacy
– Art and Nature/Patterns and Printing
– Identity, Tolerance and Respect: Badge Making
– International Women’s Day: Islington’s Heroines Workshop
– Free EYFS Islington’s Pride Storytelling: Adventure through the Archive
Get in touch with Lottie.Tempest-Mountford@islington.gov.uk to discover more/book.
Learning with Collections
Here you can find out how we have explored some of our fascinating objects as part of our learning projects.
Explore the collections:
EYFS and Family Learning
We have a monthly EYFS programme and offer family learning in the school holidays.
Discover our current programme on hoop.